04 julho 2014

Como fazer Rosa de Papel


I thought some of you would enjoy a quick tutorial on how to make those little paper flowers I used as part of my table setting a couple weeks ago. The credit for these go to Martha Stewart (I saw this idea nearly 10 years ago in her magazine, but haven't been able to find it on her website). So here I go.. 

Step 1: Draw a spiral on a 4x4" square sheet of paper
Paper flower tutorial: step 1 

Step 2: Cut out spiral along lines you have drawn
Paper flower tutorial: step 2 

Step 3: Begin rolling up the spiral from the outside
Paper flower tutorial: step 3 

Step 4: Keep on rolling until there's no more left to roll
Paper flower tutorial: step 4 

Step 5: You're done!
Paper flower tutorial: done! 

I used a slightly heavier weight paper for this one, but you can use normal paper as well. You can use squares of various sizes to have different sized flowers. Besides sticking them on branches, they would be great scattered on the table as well. Heck, you can even make a little bouquet of them. Have fun! 

Untitled 

Note: You may use a bit of glue or double-stick tape to keep the flower from unrolling and loosening up with time. I didn't glue the ends for these specific flowers and they held up alright.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fico feliz com seu comentário. Se estiver com dificuldade em algum tipo de molde me peça farei de tudo para ajudar.Beijos Dan